Sunset Inn is an independent Guest House B&B which has been (and still is) continuously refurbished, refurnished and extended since we took over in mid 2013. Our name is inspired by our location - facing west out across the Wash - which means we are one of the few places on the east coast where the sun settles directly over it. Many of the spectacular sunsets can be seen from our 5 sea facing bedrooms as can the sunrise from some of our 3 rear facing rooms. Our aim is to make your stay with us in Hunstanton as friendly, relaxing and enjoyable as we can possibly make it and as a Family run business we take great pride and an immense amount of effort to look after our rooms which we want you to enjoy and feel confident you will respect. The guest house policies we maintain are for the benefit of both our guests and ourselves and have evolved over many years of first hand experiences.
This brief overview provides our potential guests with what staying at the Sunset Inn provides:
- Central location and within walking distance of the town center, promenade, limestone cliffs as well as all shops and restaurants including the Princess Theater
- We overlook Boston Square which has an award winning sensory park and we are situated in an extremely quite area in a leafy lane
- 5 front double en suite rooms have sea views
- Our 3 rear rooms include two double en suite and one single
- Our beds are all double with most being king size apart from our one single
- Our rooms are classified by size and facility and are Superior, Standard and Single - our biggest Superior also has an enclosed balcony overlooking the sensory park with some sea views!
- Rooms are located on the Ground, 1st and 2nd floors and we have no lift. Guests with mobility issues should be aware that Sunset Inn is an old Victorian house with high ceilings and 4 split staircases requiring reasonable mobility if you book rooms on the upper floors
- Breakfast is served between 8-10am and during busy times (we have 8 rooms) we operate 15 minute slots so Guests are served properly in our 5 table room
- We have no facilities for children, pets and 3rd person in any of our rooms also we have no mobility access as yet
- We have a strict "no alcohol or food" policy in ALL our rooms we always enforce this!
- We have some off street parking on our front as well as plenty of 24 hour parking nearby - parking is on a 'first come, first served' basis and cannot be reserved
- Our rooms vary in price according to size, facility and seasonal changes